Mission, Beliefs, Values and Vision
Arkansas Children’s Hospital, committed to care, love and hope for every child for over 100 years.
To improve children's health by providing integrated PREP:
- Patient Care
We believe in “Crossing the Creek” to create a better future for children, where they are unburdened by illness and injury.
- PATIENT SAFETY comes first;
- Every child has UNIQUE HEALTHCARE NEEDS;
- In COLLABORATING WITH OTHERS to fulfill those needs;
- In SERVING EVERY ARKANSAS CHILD who needs us;
- In PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE;
- PREVENTION is the best prescription;
- RESEARCH is where the miracles begin;
- Tomorrow starts with the EDUCATION of today;
- The EXCELLENCE of our people creates the excellence at ACH;
- In using our ASSET$ wisely;
- Our care EQUALS or EXCEEDS national standards of excellence.
You create excellence by being:
- Team Oriented
- Excellent in all you do
- No harm focused
Families and physicians from across the nation will turn to Arkansas Children’s Hospital for demonstrating excellence in leadership in children’s health.
Our Vision Includes:
- Leading the creation of a family-centered, seamless system of health that will be a national model of excellence.
- Instilling trust in our team and enabling them to provide the best possible care.
- Strengthening the bond between the hospital and our university partner, increasing our impact on children’s health.