Online Application Process
Steps for completing an on-line application
- If you do not already have a user ID and password, you will need to create one first to proceed to the application process (user ID & password are case-sensitive)
- Complete the consent/authorization page
- Create your profile, and follow each prompt
- Do not skip a section of the profile, make sure all your information is correct, and all highlighted areas are answered
- Have all information handy i.e. driver's license number, employer address, phone numbers, etc.
- Date fields for employment: The system will not accept the word "current" instead of month / year for the end date of your current position nor the abbreviation "N/A". Please enter the current month and year.
- If you have held many positions with the same employer, please indicate this under the duties section with dates of employment for each title or make separate employment entries for each position held.
- If you have more than 8 employment entries, please submit resume with your full work history. Be sure to include dates of employment in the format of month/year to month/year.
- Upload your resume' and cover letter to your profile
- Make sure it is formatted properly and looks professional
- If you are applying on ACH campus, you cannot upload a resume or cover letter
- A resume and/or cover letter is not mandatory, but set you apart from other applicants
- Keep cover letter generic (Ex: Dear Human Resources or Nurse Recruiter)
- Click on "Open Jobs"
- You may view all positions, nursing (RN, LPN), or non-nursing positions.
- Once you find a position you are interested in, click "View Details/Apply". By clicking this button, you are not applying for the position, only accessing the summary and details of the position.
- After you have reviewed the position summary and details of the position, you may then scroll down and answer the questions under "Please indicate which of the requirements for the position you meet".
- Once you have completed the requirements, click "apply for position".