Arkansas Children’s Hospital Employment Verification Requests
The Office of Human Resources will provide employment verification for current and former employees, responding within 72 hours.
These requests will be completed according to established policies and procedures as described below.
Please ensure all contact information for the recipient is listed on the request.
For the protection of confidential employment information, Human Resources will only release dates of employment and job title in response to standard verifications wiht a consent and authorization to release employment information.
- A signed consent/authorization form completed for a financial institution will be accepted and processed to include financial information.
- A signed ACH consent/authorization form will be accepted and processed to include information as specified by the employee/former employee.
- Federal Law Enforcement verifications do not require a signed consent and authorization form.
- ACH Human Resources may, at its discretion, accept a third party’s consent and authorization when the written request:
- Identifies the specific information to be released,
- Identifies specifically to whom the information is to be released,
- Identifies the purpose of the request,
- Includes the signature and date of the employee or former employee.
The consent must:
- Include the exact information the employee/former employee wishes to have verified by Human Resources,
- Be used only for the purpose designated on the form,
- Be signed and dated by the employee/former employee.
A link is provided for your convenience in obtaining a copy of the ACH consent/authorization form. It must be completed as noted above.
» Download the ACH Authorization & Consent Form.