Follow up at Arkansas Children's Hospital
You have been referred to Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) for additional testing or follow up. Please see the information below for further details.
Follow up laboratory testing at Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arrive at ACH Outpatient Testing within the front lobby of the hospital. Their desk is the second one on the left once you have entered the main ACH hospital entrance.
- Entrance map
- Please arrive between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Be sure to bring a copy of the lab requisition sheet that your infant's Pediatrician has completed.
- Questions? Contact the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/ Arkansas Children's Hospital Newborn Screening Coordinator: 501-364-4050
Sweat Tests for infants with abnormal screens for Cystic Fibrosis
- Park in either the Blue or Purple Parking Lots on the ACH campus.
- Please arrive at the General Pediatric Center (GPC) at the appointment time given to you by the UAMS/ACH Newborn Screening Coordinator
- GPC map
- Questions? Contact the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/ Arkansas Children's Hospital Newborn Screening Coordinator at 501-364-4050.
- Resources for Sweat Testing: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation