Baby on the Way? Get Free New Parent Planner from ACH
It's too bad babies don't come with instruction manuals. But Arkansas Children's Hospital is giving parents the next best thing: a free new parent planner packed with useful info and tips that also doubles as a place to organize all that important paperwork for the newest member of the family.
The free packet includes information that will be useful for all stages expectant parents face such as pregnancy, delivery, brining baby home and beyond. Included in the packet is:
- A pregnancy planner booklet, plus other helpful information for an expecting mom to have on-hand;
- Information on the ACH NICU and how parents can ensure their child gets the best possible medical care for their newborn, including tips on how to make it known that they wish for their child to be transported to ACH if complications were to arise during delivery or if they are experiencing a high-risk pregnancy;
- Information on safe sleep, crying, injury prevention and general pediatric care;
- A dosage chart for quick reference; and
- A place for keeping important documents for both mom and baby (insurance forms, birth plan, baby care instructions, immunization forms, etc.).
If you'd like a new parent planner to help make the coming nine months easier, go to archildrens.org today and sign up! It's free, and will be in your mailbox in just a couple of weeks.