Insurance & Managed Care
Managed Care Information
When a child is sick, his/her physician and family can be reassured that he/she will have access to the best pediatric healthcare Arkansas has to offer - Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH). With the rapid growth of managed care throughout the state, ACH has been working with employer benefit managers and managed care companies to insure participation in a variety of networks. As a result, ACH is a participating provider in all of Arkansas' Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), and most of the Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), and Point of Service Plans (POS).
Are you Covered?
Take a look at your health insurance plan ... can your child go to Arkansas Children's Hospital? Arkansas Children's Hospital is an "in-network" provider for the managed care plans listed below. Remember, insurance plans vary, therefore our list may change periodically. We recommend that you contact your insurance company for any restrictions, referral or precertification requirements - or let us help. Call 501-364-1291 for assistance. For referral information, call toll free 1-800-831-0538.
- American Lifecare
- American PPO, Inc.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Arkansas First Source, Blue Advantage Administrators and Health AdvantageFirstSource/Blue Advantage
- Arkansas Managed Care Organization
- Arkansas Rehabilitation Services
- Blue Distinction Centers for Cardiac Transplantation
- Cigna Healthcare
- Employers' Health Coalition - Hospital Only
- First Health
- GreenTree Administrators
- Health Link
- Health Partners PHO
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Humana Military Health Services
- Coventry Health Care (Mercy Health Plans)
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- National Transplant Network
- Preferred Community Choice
- PremierCare Northwest
- Qualchoice (QCA) - Hospital Only
- Strategic Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tyson Foods
- United Healthcare of Arkansas
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan, Inc.
Do you have questions about insurance?
ACH Certified Application Counselors can help assist families with insurance needs.
» Learn More