The patient center is your one stop shop to manage your child's health online. Keep up you're your child's medical information, appointments, bills and more. Sign up for the Patient Portal, for access to your child's medical records or access the
CareHub to pay your bill.
Sign up for the Patient Portal to see your child's:
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Medical records (not all records a
- Get test results
- View recent Immunizations
- Print your visit summary
How to sign up:
- To get started, visit the Admissions desk in the ACH Lobby or at your clinic appointment.
- After signing up, check your email account for an account link & instructions.
- Log in for 24/7 access to the Patient Portal, whenever it is convenient for you!
NOTE: You will need a valid photo ID and an email address to set up an account.
Already signed up?
Click here to access the Patient Portal.
Questions? Email us at PatientPortal@archildrens.org.
» For a WCAG compliant version, please click here.
In-room CareHub tools for parents allow you to:
- Use the Internet
- Chat with your child
- Edit TV curfew settings
- Review edcational materials for specific diagnoses.
Accounts can be created at the bedside of the patient on your CareHub bedside touchscreen.
Have an account?
Click here to log into CareHub.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Center Resources