Toll Free: 1-800-ACH-HELP (1-800-224-4357)
Direct Line: (501) 364-6429
Fax: (501)364-1205 or (501)364-6431
- Connects directly to ACH Hospital Dispatch for immediate assistance with transport requests
- Consult with ACH pediatric sub-specialists for emergent intensive care needs
- Request telemedicine consult
- Statewide Trauma System 1.866.940.1409
- ACH owns and operates four ground ambulances and two twin engine, instrument flight capable helicopters; a medically equipped fixed-wing aircraft is also utilized through our preferred providers for long distance or backup aircraft.
- When referring physicians contact the Angel One Communications Center, they are connected with the appropriate ICU attending physician and other specialty physicians for transportation or consultation needs
- Medical staff consists of highly trained transport registered nurses, respiratory therapists who are competent in pediatric, neonatal, burn and high risk obstetrical (HROB) critical care transport; a third-year pediatric resident joins our pediatric transfers
- Partners with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) to transport high-risk obstetrical patients (HROB)
- Offers outreach education to referring hospitals including STABLE, NRP and general stabilization of neonatal and pediatric patients
- CAMTS (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems) accredited program since 1997.
M. Michele Moss, MD
Franscesca Miquel-Verges, MD