(501)364-4000, Menu Option 2
- All visits require a signed order on the referred ancillary form. Please fax this form to the Appointment Center to the above fax number.
- Comprehensive evaluation and intervention services relative to hearing and hearing disorders for children from birth to age 21
- Family-centered care including parent education and training
- EARS (Educational Audiology and Speech Pathology Resources in Schools) helps support students and educators through contracted school-based services
- HOP (Hearing Outreach Program) provides on-site hearing screening to centers, preschools and other facilities through pre-arranged scheduling
- A certified, licensed audiologist is available for each session and a multi-disciplinary team evaluation can be arranged upon request including a pediatric otolaryngologist, geneticist, speech language pathologist, social worker, etc.
- Specialties include infant assessment, hearing aids, cochlear implants, central auditory processing evaluations and educational audiology
ACH South Wing, 2nd Floor
Director of Audiology:
Patti F. Martin, PhD