The Audiology and Speech Pathology Department at Arkansas Children's Hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services for children of all ages. As one of the premier pediatric hospitals in the region, we are proud to contribute to the hospital mission of providing care, love and hope to our patients. It is our goal to provide excellence in all of our clinical services that we offer to our patients and their families.
- All visits require a signed order on the referred ancillary form. Please fax this form to the Appointment Center to the above fax number.
- Comprehensive evaluation and intervention services relative to hearing and hearing disorders for children from birth to age 21
- Family-centered care including parent education and training
- EARS (Educational Audiology/Speech Pathology Resources in Schools) helps support students and educators through contracted, school-based services
- HOP (Hearing Outreach Program) provides on-site hearing screening to centers, preschools and other facilities through pre-arranged scheduling
- A certified, licensed audiologist is available for each session and a multi-disciplinary team evaluation can be arranged upon request including a pediatric otolaryngologist, geneticist, speech language pathologist, social worker, etc.
- Specialties include infant assessment, hearing aids, cochlear implants, central auditory processing evaluations and educational audiology
Audiology Department, South Wing, 2nd Floor
Director of Audiology:
Patti F. Martin, Ph.D.