Hi there, my name is Scout!
When trying to find your way around our campus, look for me on the map located on the large orange signs located on street corners. From here I will help guide you to your desired location.
Once you have made your way inside you can continue to look for me, Scout. I will help you navigate around the inside of our beautiful hospital. ACH is so big, that it is easy to get lost. Thankfully, I have a good sense of smell which helps me find any location.
Click the video below to watch The Tail of Scout Story
Here is a bit of information about me:
- I was born on March 9, 2009 in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am so proud to be a part of ACH and I do not believe I could ask for a better place to call home.
- I am a simple dog that loves everything and everyone. I love visiting with the wonderful employees and the smiling children at ACH because it brings me great joy, and it gets my tail-a-wagging.
- I really enjoy going to Murray Park for a walk across the Big Dam Bridge. I love to play fetch and to roll in the grass. Since I love being outside, I never pass an opportunity to go run up and down Pinnacle Mountain.
- In order for me to stay healthy and fit, I must be active and eat a well balanced diet. I know that fitness and nutrition are very important components for living a healthy lifestyle. I know I need to start while I am young so that I will grow up to be strong and healthy.
- Sometimes I venture out of the hospital to visit my friends at different events in the community. If you see me out somewhere, please stop to say Hi!