Log a Load for Kids of Arkansas Emergency Department
- Fully staffed by pediatricians certified in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine, as well as by pediatric emergency medicine residents
- Fully-equipped facility specific to pediatrics available 24 hours a day
- Treatment of all pediatric emergencies including trauma
Designated Level I Pediatric Trauma Facility
- American College of Surgeons designated Level 1 Trauma Center and only Pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center in the State of Arkansas
- 24/7 care to not just the children of Arkansas but to five surrounding states
- ACH offers a systematic approach to ensure optimum and consistent care of every injured child
- Trauma service consists of multiple surgical and medical specialties to include: pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, ENT, OMFS, plastic surgery, burn, urology, rehabilitation, critical care medicine, ophthalmology, cardiothoracic surgery and many more
- A specialized weekly clinic to meet the needs of the multisystem trauma patients
- Works closely with the Injury Prevention Center to identify trends and offer specific education to populations in need
Staff at Arkansas Children's Hospital Emergency Department wants to support pediatric care in the community. We not only want to be your hospital of choice for pediatric patients, but we want to support you when you have to care for the sick or injured child.
Download the OutreACH EDucation flyer to learn more about our program.
ACH South Wing, Emergency Entrance
Thomas Abramo, MD
R. Todd Maxson, MD