General Pediatric Clinic
The General Pediatric Clinic provides diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems. Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance are provided. Appropriate subspecialty referrals are made when necessary.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday - 5:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- This clinic is for patients that have a PCP in the General Pediatric Clinic; this is not a walk-in clinic
- Diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems
- Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance
- Subspecialty referrals made when necessary
- Referrals of children with general pediatric problems accepted
Physician Calls: 501-364-4361
General Pediatric Center
Sturgis Building, 1st Floor
ACH Main Campus
Joseph M. Elser, MD
NOTE: While the GPC does not take referrals from community physicians, the Pediatric Diagnostic Clinic (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F) and After Hours Clinic (sick only, 5:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. M-F and 9:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. Sat.-Sun.) do.
Both clinics are in the GPC but function independently of the GPC. If you need an appointment for the After Hours Clinic (sick only) or your PCP requests a Diagnostic Clinic evaluation for your child, please ask your child's primary care physician for a referral to the ACH After Hours Clinic or Pediatric Diagnostic Clinic.
Physicians should note that these clinics are not walk-in facilities, and do require scheduled appointments through the Appointment Center (501-364-4000).