General Pediatric Clinic
The General Pediatric Clinic provides diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems. Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance are provided. Appropriate subspecialty referrals are made when necessary. Referrals of children with general pediatric problems are accepted.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday - 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- This clinic is for patients that have a PCP in the General Pediatric Clinic; this is not a walk-in clinic
- Diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems
- Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance
- Subspecialty referrals made when necessary
- Referrals of children with general pediatric problems accepted
Fax: (501) 978-6440
Physician Calls: (501) 364-4361
General Pediatric Center
Sturgis Building, 1st Floor
ACH Main Campus
Joseph M. Elser, MD
NOTE: While the GPC does not take referrals from community physicians, the Pediatric Diagnostic Clinic (8:30AM-4:30PM M-F) and After Hours Clinic (sick only, 5PM-9PM M-F and 9AM-8PM Sat.-Sun.) do.
Both clinics are in the GPC but function independently of the GPC. If you need an appointment for the After Hours Clinic (sick only) or your PCP requests a Diagnostic Clinic evaluation for your child, please ask your child's primary care physician for a referral to the ACH After Hours Clinic or Pediatric Diagnostic Clinic.
Physicians should note that these clinics are not walk-in facilities, and do require scheduled appointments through the Appointment Center (501-364-4000).