General Pediatric Clinic
The General Pediatric Clinic provides diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems. Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance are provided. Appropriate subspecialty referrals are made when necessary. Referrals of children with general pediatric problems are accepted.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday - 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- This clinic is for patients that have a PCP in the General Pediatric Clinic; this is not a walk-in clinic
- Diagnosis, treatment and/or follow-up of children with general health problems
- Preventive medicine including periodic immunizations, physical examinations, positive newborn screens and child health maintenance
- Subspecialty referrals made when necessary
- Referrals of children with general pediatric problems accepted
Fax: (501) 978-6440
Physician Calls: (501) 364-4361
General Pediatric Center
Sturgis Building, 1st Floor
ACH Main Campus
Joseph M. Elser, MD
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.