See also WHAM (Wellness, Health, Action & Motivation) Clinic.
(501)364-4000, Menu Option 5
- Individual nutrition counseling by a registered dietitian are seen in Nutrition Clinic in conjunction with a referral from the primary care physician or ACH physician
- Feeding problems: underweight, failure to thrive, picky eaters
- Therapeutic diets: low cholesterol, low sodium, gluten-free, etc.
- Dietary management of other chronic or acute conditions requiring changes in the family's food habits that need monitoring over time
- Health promotion through dietary and lifestyle changes
- Management of enteral and parenteral nutrition plans
- Weight management of infants/children from birth through 5 years of age who are overweight or obese and for patients greater than 5 years of age waiting to get into the Fitness Clinic
Clinic 5, Sturgis Building, 2nd Floor
ACH Main Campus
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000, option 1 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.