- Palliative care program for patients treated at Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Palliative care is for patients and families dealing with a serious life-limiting illness or condition
- Comfort and support for the patient and family
- Continuity of care
- Communication about treatment goals and choices
- A PalCare team member is available by phone 24 hours a day at (501)364-6658
Carrie Brown, MD
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000, option 1 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.