Schmieding Developmental Center
The Schmieding Developmental Center, located in Lowell, Arkansas, provides comprehensive developmental assessments of children from birth to 18 years of age. The assessments address a number of developmental concerns including:
- Neuropsychological Evaluation (epilepsy, head injury, cerebral palsy, encephalopathy, pediatric cancer, autoimmune disorders, miscellaneous neurological conditions, genetic disorders, multi-sensory impairment, and other conditions increasing the risk of neurological disorders).
- Autism (evaluation, management, and behavioral therapy)
- Medical Management
- Childhood Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Mixed Developmental Delay & Complex Medical History
- High Risk Infants & Early Developmental Delay
- Tier 3 Learning Disorder & Attention Deficit Evaluations
- Tourette Syndrome & Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Post concussive treatment
- Medical Psychology (interfacing with specialty clinics to treat chronic health conditions)
For more information please visit the Schmieding Development Center website or contact us at 479/750-0125 option 3.