- All visits require a signed order on the referred ancillary form. Please fax this form to the Appointment Center to the above fax number.
- Comprehensive evaluation of speech, language and feeding disorders including oral pharyngeal dysphagia, resonance, voice, fluency, apraxia and language-based learning problems
- Evaluation and treatment for speech and language problems for children with hearing loss, including children with cochlear implants
- Parent training and education about communication development
- Onsite training and professional development can be arranged through contract
Speech Department, Main Hospital, 1st Floor
Audiology Department, South Wing, 2nd Floor
UAMS/ACH Centers for Children
519 Latham Drive
Lowell, AR 72745
Director of Speech Pathology:
Patti F. Martin, Ph.D.