The SimMan Manikin is a full-scale patient simulator which allows you to perform relevant ALS skills and scenarios. The interactive manikin which gives you immediate feedback to interventions and the enhanced airway offers realistic anatomical landmarks allowing the learner to acquire the necessary skills for accurate placement of airway management devices such as Endotracheal Tubes, Laryngeal Mask Airways and CombiTubes.
- SimMan's patented airway system allows accurate simulation of most relevant difficult airway management scenarios.
- Bronchial tree is anatomically accurate in size, color and texture and features the accurate anatomical landmarks necessary to facilitate realistic fiber optic bronchoscopy.
- Needle and Surgical Cricothyrotomy.
- Spontaneous breathing.
- Adjustable lung resistance.
- Realistic practice of needle thoracentesis and chest tube insertion.
- Anatomical and physiologically correct carotid, femoral, brachial, radial, bilateral dorsalis pedis and posterior tibialis pulses.
- Pre-programmed library of heart-lung, bowel and vocal sounds with adjustable sound volume.
- Instructor real time voice input through microphone will simulate live communication between patient and care provider.
- Blood pressure may be taken automatically, palpated or auscultated; Krotkoff sounds are synchronized with pulse.
- IV training arm allows practice of peripheral intravenous therapy.
- Interchangeable pupils offer normal, constricted and dilated pupil sizes.
- Realistic male/female genitalia facilitate urologic procedures.