Donating Toys & Other Gifts
Not a lot of time to volunteer? No problem! In-kind donations (new toys and gift items) are always welcome. We have wish lists available for suggested donations – toiletry items and pre-packaged snacks for our family waiting rooms are always needed. Please see our donation guidelines. Items must be new and delivered in original packaging - and should not be labeled with identifying donor contact information.
Many of our patients spend time in our Physical and Occupational Therapy department. Being in the hospital and undergoing rehabilitation isn't always fun, so we use toys to make healing fun! Treating about 15,000 patients a year means we go through A LOT of toys.
Wishlist Items for Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Light up toys (batteryoperated)
- Games (Connect 4, Trouble, Don't Break the Ice, Tick Tac Toe, etc.)
- Cards games (UNO, Go Fish, regular playing cards)
- Infant pop beads (plastic)
- Toys for the therapy pool
- Plastic hockey sticks and pucks for kids
- Playground sized balls
- Beach balls
- Craft supplies: construction paper, markers, crayons, finger paint, water colors
- Play cash register with pretend money
- Plastic animals (farm or zoo animals)
- Small bean bags for throwing (that can be easily cleaned - not cloth)
Our downloadable wishlist contains a list of items for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-aged children, teens and even adults.
- Due to infection control policies, we are unable to accept used items.
- Avoid toys with sharp edges, or toys made of glass or brittle plastic.
- Only non-toxic paint, glue or craft supplies can be used.
- We cannot accept Latex balloons.
If you or your group/organization wants to collect and donate these new items, please read our donation guidelines.