Donating Toys & Other Gifts
Not a lot of time to volunteer? No problem! In-kind donations (new toys and gift items) are always welcome. We have wish lists available for suggested donations – toiletry items and pre-packaged snacks for our family waiting rooms are always needed. Please see our donation guidelines. Items must be new and delivered in original packaging - and should not be labeled with identifying donor contact information.
Urgent Needs Wishlist
- Small boxes of LEGOs
- Play-Doh (name brand)
- Uno games
- Small bottles of bubbles (4oz-8oz only)
- Infant/Toddler light/sound toys
- Rattles-all plastic (i.e. Sassy, Bright Starts, Infantino, O'Ball)
- Barbie and Ken Dolls (Need diverse ethnicities)
- Super Hero action figures (i.e. TMNT, Marvel, DC)
» Download the Urgent Needs Wishlist
Our downloadable wishlist contains a list of items for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-aged children, teens and even adults.
- Due to infection control policies, we are unable to accept used items.
- Avoid toys with sharp edges, or toys made of glass or brittle plastic.
- Only non-toxic paint, glue or craft supplies can be used.
- We cannot accept Latex balloons.
If you or your group/organization wants to collect and donate these new items, please read our donation guidelines.