Teaching Doll | Pillows | Tote Bags | Envelope
- Plain, neutral colored fabric
- Polyester filling
- Should have no facial features or clothing
- 17 inches tall by 11 inches wide
- Download the Pattern
- All sizes - preference for travel-size pillows (7x12)
- Bright colors
- Soft fabrics (cotton)
- 16"-18" wide
- 20"-22" tall
- 8" gusset
- handles of any length are acceptable
- bright colors
- Pastel colored fabrics (cotton preferred) and matching ribbon - fabric is doubled. All measurements are without seam allowance and seams are on the inside.
- 12.5 inches wide
- 27 inches tall (before envelope section is folded up)
- 17 inches tall (when envelope is formed, the envelope is 10 inches tall)
- Ribbon is stitched in one place (on front of fold-over flap) and is about 34-35 inches long
See instructions below:
1. Start with fabric (doubled)
2. Fold up 10 inches of the fabric (to form an envelope) and sew.
3. Fold top flap over and attach the middle of the ribbon to the center of the flap. The ribbon will wrap around the envelope and tie in a bow (to keep the envelope closed).
Because of infection control, all needlework items must be made out of new materials (not recycled fabrics or items). For privacy reasons, please do not attach your personal information to individual needlework donations. If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 501-364-1825.