The Audiology and Speech Pathology Department at Arkansas Children's Hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services for children of all ages. As one of the premier pediatric hospitals in the region, we are proud to contribute to the hospital mission of providing care, love and hope to our patients. It is our goal to provide excellence in all of our clinical services that we offer to our patients and their families.
Spring Forum 2017
ACH is proud to announce our 28th annual Spring Forum with guest speaker Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP, a pediatric speech language pathologist who is an international speaker and the co-author of "Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater." The conference will be held on ACH's campus on February 23-24, 2017 for a total of 13 CEUS. Early bird registration fees are honored prior to February 17. For more information, please contact Amber Kiefer 501-364-1619 or Rodney Bradford 501-364-6694. Download a Brochure.
All visits require a signed order on the referred ancillary form. Please fax this form to the Appointment Center to the above fax number.
- Comprehensive evaluation and intervention services relative to hearing and hearing disorders for children from birth to age 21
- Specialties include infant assessment, hearing aids, cochlear implants, central auditory processing evaluations, educational audiology, assistive technology, parent education/training and family support training
- EARS (Educational Audiology/Speech Pathology Resources in Schools) helps support students and educators through contracted, school-based services
- HOP (Hearing Outreach Program) provides on-site hearing screening to centers, preschools and other facilities through pre-arranged scheduling
- A certified, licensed audiologist is available for each session and a multi-disciplinary team evaluation can be arranged upon request including a pediatric otolaryngologist, geneticist, speech language pathologist, social worker, psychologists, early intervention, etc.
- On-site training and continuing professional development can be arranged through contract
South Wing, 2nd Floor
ACH Main Hospital
519 Latham Drive
Lowell, AR 72745
Director of Audiology
Patti F. Martin, PhD
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.