- Inpatient and outpatient nutrition services and nutrition-related diagnoses rendered by a registered dietitian
- Nutritional assessment, nutrition intervention, and counseling to patient and/or caregivers
- Registered dietitians are available to all outpatient clinics on a consult basis and availability of dietitians
- A registered dietitian is located in Clinic 6 and is available to the GPC, Circle of Friends and Adolescent Clinic; patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis
- Weight Management Referral Guide
- Nutrition Referral form
Department of Clinical Nutrition
Arkansas Children's Hospital
1 Children's Way
Little Rock, AR 72202
After Hours Pager: 501-405-3708
Outpatient Appointment: 501-364-4000
When on campus download the MyACH app to your phone and follow the blue dot to your destination. Already have the app? Update and go!
Download MyACH on iPhone or Android!
Shannon Hendrix, MS, RD, LD