Releasing Patient Conditions
Condition reports for a specific patient are available to members of the media by calling 501-364-4300 during regular business hours or 501-364-1100 after hours and asking for the Public Relations representative on call. Please note that we are unable to release information unless you can provide the patient’s first and last name.
If the patient's name is listed in the ACH Patient Directory, Public Relations may release a one-word condition (as defined below) on the patient. If requested, the location of the patient may also be given.
- Good – Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Indicators are excellent.
- Fair – Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious, but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are favorable.
- Serious – Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are questionable.
- Critical – Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.
- Deceased – One word statement only after next-of-kin has been notified.