The Autism Multispecialty Clinic
Phone: (501) 364-4000, Option 1
Fax: (501) 978-6483
- Multi-specialty treatment services for children with a formal diagnosis of Autism/Asperger/PDD-NOS.
- Confirmation of dx must be provided
- If a diagnosis of ASD has not been established, children can be referred to the Dennis Developmental Center for diagnostic assessment.
- Specialty services include gastroenterology, nutrition, genetics and genetic counseling, neurology and sleep disorders; other specialists available as needed.
- Designed for children and their families with multiple medical concerns requesting an evaluation by any of the above mentioned specialties, so that the child and their family can see multiple specialists in a single visit.
Neuroscience Center, South Wing, 2nd Floor
ACH Main Hospital
Richard E. Frye M.D., Ph.D.
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.