Bone Tumor (Orthopaedic Oncology) Clinic
- Treatment of patients with a broad range of bone and soft tissue tumors
- Treatment of malignant tumors such as Ewing's or osteogenic sarcomas
- Treatment of soft tissue sarcomas
- Benign processes such as bone cysts or osteochondromas
- Emphasis placed on limb preservation techniques and skeletal reconstruction
- Treatment and management of many types of vascular malformations
- New patient evaluation to include physical examination, X-ray evaluation, and other necessary tests
Contact & Appointments
The Orthopaedic Oncology Clinic is located on the first floor of the ACH Main Hospital. Clinic times are held every Wednesday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Corey Montgomery, MD
Richard W. Nicholas, Jr., MD
Note: This clinic is available to your child by physician referral. Talk with your child's physician and tell him/her you would like to be referred to ACH. Have the doctor contact the Arkansas Children's Hospital Appointment Center to make a referral at 501-364-4000. If your child does not have a regular physician, please call 501-364-4000 and we will be happy to recommend one in your area.