Saturday Morning Sports Injury Clinic
Have a Friday Night Injury? We Have a Saturday Morning Solution.
If you have a Friday Night Lights injury, come to the Saturday Sports Injury Clinic at Arkansas Children’s Hospital. This Saturday morning clinic gives your family next-day access to the most specialized sports medicine and orthopedic care in the state. Our physicians understand how to best treat the developing athlete. No appointment necessary! Call 501-364-4263 (501-364-GAME) for more info!
Down, Set, Hut: Learn how the Saturday Sports Injury Clinic gets the player back in the game. Read Timothy's story.
- Saturdays, Sept. 3 - Nov. 19, 9AM – 11AM
- This clinic is for patients that have sustained a sports-related injury, including:
- No appointments necessary
- Walk-in visits welcome
- Call 501-364-4263 (501-364-GAME) for more info!
ACH Orthopedic Clinic
1st Floor, Main Hospital
- Jonathan M. Elrod, MS, LAT, ATC, EMT
- Madeline Awtrey, LAT, ATC
- Bree Clayton
- Tyler Curtis
- Tim Driedric
- Meghan Robinson