How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
Cloth Face Coverings Should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for breathing without restriction
- Be able to be laundered routinely and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Tips for Wearing Cloth Masks:
- Make sure your mask is not too loose; it should fit snugly around your nose and face.
- Once your mask is in place, DO NOT:
- Pull it down around your chin
- Touch your mask in the front
- Have your mask drop down below your nose
- When removing your mask, do so by grabbing the ear straps and appropriately washing or storing your mask.