Arkansas Children’s is nationally ranked as a top pediatric cardiology and heart surgery program. Our program is a full-service heart center and is considered a high-volume center by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. We care for all ages of patients from telefetal services to adulthood, and we care for patients from throughout the region.
- 1,000 - 1,300 echocardiograms read monthly across the Arkansas Children's system
- More than 350 heart transplants performed to date
- Follow approximately 1,700 adult congenital patients as the only adult congenital heart program in the state
- Annually, we perform:
- 20,000 diagnostic tests and cardiac images
- 400 cardiac surgeries
- 600 procedures in the cath lab
We offer telehealth appointments and have multiple locations around the state in locations convenient for regional travel.
Referring a Patient
We truly believe care close to home is best for patients and families. We work with referring physicians to make sure their patients receive the quality care they expect while maintaining the quality life they deserve. If your patient needs diagnosis or treatment for a cardiology condition, including heart transplant and adult congenital, our team is here to help.
We accept patients through a physician referral. If you would like to learn more about our services for cardiology care, please contact us to make a referral at 501-364-4000.
Interested in Learning More?
Stay up-to-date on the programs and services we have available for your patients.