Open Nursing Positions
As one of the nation's largest children's hospitals in the country, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) offers a wide variety of career and professional development opportunities for nurses. The nurses of ACH consistently exhibit the meaning of this statement as they provide care, love and hope to each patient and family they encounter.
As a new graduate nurse, ACH offers a variety of opportunities to learn and grow. As an experienced nurse looking to grow professionally or continue your education, ACH offers a number of opportunities in nursing education, leadership, or clinical positions.
Watch to learn more about our Nursing Units!
- ED - Emergency Department (ED) - Every day is a new adventure in the ED at Arkansas Children's Hospital. In the state's only pediatric level 1 trauma center, nurses are part of an amazing team providing Care, Love and Hope to patients and families. To hear more about how nurses in the ED make a difference, listen to Charles.
- CVICU - Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit - Make a difference as a nurse in one of the nation's leading heart centers. Angela, RN in the CVICU at Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH), enjoys providing individualized care to her patients and families while learning new skills every day. Hear more from Angela about working as a nurse in the CVICU at ACH.
- NICU – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - One department with one goal… to provide high quality care to families with critically ill or medically complex newborns. Lavanya talks about the NICU at Arkansas Children's Hospital and what she loves most about her department.
- 3A - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) - Enjoy new challenges every day. Nurses in the PICU love the variety of diagnoses they see, multiple resources, and ongoing learning opportunities. Hear more about our amazing team in the PICU from Bridget.
- ED - Emergency Department (ED) - Every day is a new adventure in the ED at Arkansas Children's Hospital. In the state's only pediatric level 1 trauma center, nurses are part of an amazing team providing Care, Love and Hope to patients and families. To hear more about how nurses in the ED make a difference, listen to Jo'el.
Please be sure your e-mail address is correct in order to receive application status and other important notifications.
- 3C Intermediate Unit - Nurses in this department enjoy working closely with a variety of patients and playing a role in their recovery. To learn more about the exciting world of the Intermediate Care Unit at ACH, listen to Angela, RN.