ACRI System Links
Teaching and Administration Documentation
The purpose of this system is to document time spent in resident training and physician administrative duties on the ACH campus. This documentation is necessary to receive reimbursement on the Medicaid cost report.
Teaching and Administration Documentation Definitions:
- Resident Training:
- Classroom Instruction - time spent instructing interns and residents in a classroom setting.
- Instruction Prep/Admin - time spent in preparation for classroom instruction and/or other administrative work related to the training program.
- Direct Patient Care - time spent supervising residents in direct patient care activities if the patient procedure does not result in a patient charge at ACH.
- ACH Administrative Services: Time spent doing ACH activities that do not result in a patient charge and is not resident training time. Examples would be attending conferences, committee work, and general supervision of hospital personnel at ACH.
- Total Hours: Total hours worked during the month at ACH.
For questions email Melissa Garrett.