Your Personal Safety
- Wear your Parent ID Badge and wristband at all times to support ACH Security’s efforts to prevent unauthorized persons from entering the hospital.
- Please do not sleep on the floor.
- No guns, other weapons, alcohol or other illegal drugs are allowed on hospital property.
- Overhead announcements are made to alert of possible danger; nursing staff will give you additional information about these codes and any actions you need to take, if any.
- In accordance with state law, tobacco products and smoking are not allowed on ACH property.
- Utilize Security to get to your car after hours.
ACH Security staff is here for your protection and convenience. Lost and Found items are kept at the security office. Contact this staff on an ACH phone at ext. 44444. To call from a cell or outside phone, dial 501-364-4444.