- Click here to complete our online donation form and schedule a time to bring your donation.
- After submitting the online form, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Please bring this number with you when you deliver your donation to the hospital.
- Once your donation is delivered, you will receive an acknowledgment for tax purposes.
- We are unable to allow donors to deliver gifts directly to patients due to issues regarding patient confidentiality, infection control and security.
- Due to infection control guidelines, all donated items must be new and free from odors that might violate infection control policies. We are unable to accept items that are religious in nature.
- Due to safety regulations, we are unable to accept any items that are gift-wrapped.
- Due to our no-solicitation policy, we are unable to accept any items labeled with identifying donor information.
- Because many of our patients are on special diet requirements, we are not able to accept food for our patients. However, Volunteer Engagement will accept donations of pre-packaged food for family waiting areas.
- Make your donation count! All items donated are inspected prior to distribution to our patients. Items not meeting our guidelines are redirected to another charity or discarded.
Because of infection control, all needlework items must be made out of new materials (not recycled fabrics or items). For privacy reasons, please do not attach your personal information to individual needlework donations. If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Engagement department closest to you!
- Plain, neutral color fabric
- Polyester filling
- Should have no facial features or clothing
- 17 inches tall by 11 inches wide
- Download the pattern
- All sizes - preference for travel-size pillows (7 x 12)
- Bright colors
- Soft fabrics (cotton)
Would you like to drop off your donation?
Donations can be brought to the Volunteer Engagement office at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock and at the front desk at Arkansas Children's Northwest in Springdale.Schedule a Donation